Kitchen Team Member
Chick-fil-A is looking for winners! The members of our kitchen team are:
• Prepare, cook and present food safely, deliver food to our guests in 90 seconds.
• Work quickly and efficiently, maintaining the highest quality standards.
• Keep the kitchen clean, hygienic and orderly at all times.
• Adhere properly to safety standards with kitchen equipment, ingredients and personnel.
• Maintain and develop personal experience with internal training and annual recertification.
• Strive for quality and consistency in every aspect of your work.
• Strictly follow the company's policies and procedures to produce incredible food, all the time.
We are committed to our Core Values, which generates a truly positive impact on people and our community.
1. Guest Focus
Guests are our highest priority, period. We create a warm and welcoming atmosphere for our guests, from friendly greetings and service hearts to clean tables and disposable food. Our goal is to go beyond the expectations of guests at all times.
2. Positive attitude
We believe that a positive attitude leads to success and happiness. We strive to be known for a positive environment where people really enjoy their work. Love what you do and you will never work another day in your life.
3. Hard work
We work hard. We work at an accelerated pace and with a sense of urgency, giving a sincere effort and striving to do our best work. We are committed to having a sense of ownership in our restaurant, and we show that we care giving everything we have.
4. Servant's heart
We are here to serve. We serve our guests and serve each other. We know that putting ourselves first allows us to achieve much more.
We love the place where we work and the people we work with. We share smiles and stories, and we take pride in the workplace we build together. We are passionate about the welfare of those around us and we always treat everyone with honor, dignity and respect.
• Flexible scheduling
• Positive work environment
• Opportunity to work for a committed boss who cares about you
• Must be 18 or older
• Available to work a minimum of 15-20 hours per week.
• Ability to multitask at a fast, efficient and complete pace
• Solid, reliable and team-oriented work ethic.
• Excellent communication skills and teamwork.
• Service oriented, positive attitude.
Do you want to be on our team? Apply today!