A shift leader manages all aspects of the team, money, guest satisfaction, and facilities. They discipline, empower, and lead team members and team leaders so that the restaurant can operate at full potential. Shift leaders are responsible for the day-to-day success of the restaurant.
Our shift leaders are:
- Experts at engaging team members, setting goals, providing excellent customer service, and helping to accomplish our purpose: "To be a Light to the Madison Community".
- Working one-on-one with a senior leader to help develop their leadership skills and grow the business.
- Looking to take on more responsibility in a business and learn about restaurant management.
- Responsible for opening or closing the store.
- In our store 20-40 hours per week, with great benefits and consistent leadership development.
- Health Benefits Contribution (for full-time only)
- Access to scholarships at up to $2,500 per year
- Sundays Off
- Free Meals and 50% Discounts
- Flexible Scheduling
- Positive Work Environment
- Opportunity to work for an engaged boss who cares about you
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Communicates employee performance and policy/procedure violations to the Leadership Team.
- Works with the Leadership Team to ensure appropriate daily and restaurant staffing levels.
- Must be an excellent coach, communicator and team builder.
- Achieve strategic, annual business results through focus and action on tactical monthly and quarterly objectives and tasks.
- Maintains a positive working relationship and treats all employees with respect while providing them with direction and feedback.
- Serves as subject matter expert for all tasks for the FOH and BOH
- Responsible for inventory & facilities management.
- Complete understanding of each key position in both the front and back of the store.
- Must be able to meet the physical demands of the position which includes, but is not limited to standing for up to 10 hours and lifting up to 50lbs.
Join our team today!