Front of House Team Member
At Chick-fil-A, the team member role is more than just a job, it's an opportunity. In addition to working directly for an independent Operator, team members gain life experience that goes far beyond just serving a great product in a friendly environment. Chick-fil-A is a great opportunity for people of all ages and backgrounds, and no experience is necessary.
- Greeting and serving guests with enthusiasm, courtesy, and hospitality
- Accurately fulfilling guest orders at the register in a delightful manner
- Maintain a refreshingly clean dining room and restroom
- Quickly and efficiently serve guests in the Drive-Thru
- Ensure that every guest receives exactly what they wanted
- Serves quality food that tastes fresh and hot
- Clearly communicate with other team members
- Assist leadership in executing the goals of the restaurant
- Flexible Hours...You probably have commitments to your family, friends, school or sports teams. We will try to arrange your work schedule around them. All Chick-fil-A Units are closed on Sundays so you can have a day off to spend with family and friends.
- College Scholarships...At Chick-fil-A, we believe everyone deserves an education. We offer Leadership Scholarships to eligible employees who qualify.
- Competitive Pay...We realize in order to have the best people, you have to pay more than the rest. Along with a competitive paycheck, you will work in a nurturing environment where you will learn valuable business and people skills.
- It's a Friendly Place to Work...At Chick-fil-A, we consider our team to be more than just employees. Our extremely low turnover rate is proof that people love working here.
- Leadership Development Program... We are proud to be one of the primary leadership training grounds for the next generation.
Want to be a part of our team? Apply today!
Location: Madison, WI